Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coop
Baybe ReBeL
Baybe ReBeL

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Bride & Prejudice   Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:24 am

Chaman Bakshi lives in Amritsar, India, with his wife, Manorama, and four daughters namely, Jaya, Lalita, Lakhi, and Maya. Manorama would like to get her daughters married to rich families so that they live comfortably. She is bitter because Chaman refuses to immigrate to London, England, when her brother wanted to sponsor them. She is pleased when she gets a proposal from the Bingley family for their son, Balraj. Balraj arrives with Caucasion friend, William Darcy, and gets to meet Jaya, and instantly likes her. They, along with William and Lalita, travel to Goa, where Lalita meets a young man named Johny Wickam. She likes Johny and invites him to their house. Manorama does not approve of William and Johny, and would prefer that Lalita marry Kohli from California. Then things take an unexpected turn, Balraj returns home; William offends Lalita; Kohli meets and marries Chandra Lamba; Lakhi is taken in by Johny Wickam. Quite upset at these turn of events, the Bakshis find consolation that they have been invited to Kohli's wedding and they travel to California, with a stopover in London, so that they can meet with Balraj. They find Balraj is not available, and is in New York. Disappointed they travel to California that's where William meets and proposes to Lalita. It is after this proposal that Lalita finds out why Balraj has broken contact with her family, and what William really thinks about India and the Bakshis, and it is these findings that will change her life forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coop
Baybe ReBeL
Baybe ReBeL

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Bride & Prejudice   Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:25 am

What do you think about this film?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thecharmedone
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Bride & Prejudice   Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:13 am

I didn't see it... I have it, but didn't have time to see it... When I do, I'll write comments...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bride & Prejudice   

Back to top Go down

Bride & Prejudice
Page 1 of 1